Moving home, clearing a garden, renovating your office, or simply needing to get rid of lots of waste quickly is easy with man and van rubbish removal. You may not have space or time to set up a skip outside your property or shift the rubbish yourself. Our man and van services provide a fast, affordable, and convenient solution.
With Divert, one or two of our professional team will come and collect your waste at a time that works for you. They’ll lift and load up all your waste, saving you the effort and time. Then it’s transported and disposed of responsibly – with all waste diverted away from landfill to help the environment.
Man and Van Rubbish Removal
Get a quick quote
Get a fast FREE quote for your waste
- Quote within 1 hour
- Any type of waste
- FREE bins and delivery
- Nationwide coverage
What waste can a
man with a van collect?
Our man with a van removal service can collect all sorts of waste from homes and businesses across the country. At Divert, we can handle a wide range of home and office waste, including:
Who needs a man with a van?
If you’ve got lots of rubbish or a few big items to get rid of at once then you’ll benefit from using our man with a van. We can help whether you’re having a spring clean, moving house, refurbishing an office, clearing the garden, or emptying a property after a bereavement.
Using a man and van for domestic and commercial waste removal provides a quick, easy, and affordable option whatever your circumstances are. Divert collects waste from many properties and people across the UK, including:
- Estate agents
- Pubs and restaurants
How man with a van
rubbish removal works
Get started with a free no obligation quote to use our man with a van. Just let us know what you need removed, where from, and when for a free tailored price. Then we can book a date and time for one of our purple vans to visit the property.
On the day, our professional team of one, two, or more (depending on the amount of waste) will drive out in the van. They’ll lift, carry, and load all your rubbish into the van, so you don’t have to lift a finger (though bagging up loose garden/general/cardboard waste in advance helps). Any bulky and awkward items such as mattresses and furniture will be loaded up too.
After they’ve removed all your rubbish they’ll drive to a nearby waste transfer station. Here all the waste is unloaded, checked, and sorted, before being sent for disposal. This could be for reuse or recycling, depending on the waste type, while some items may be incinerated in line with environmental guidelines. All waste is diverted away from landfill.
Get a free quote
Where can I book
man and van rubbish removal?
Our man and van rubbish removal services are available anywhere in the UK. We provide a local service to homes and businesses that need fast and efficient rubbish removals. Some of the main places where you can book a man with a van include:
And arrange your free bin and your collection
- Cardboard Recycling in Leeds
- House Clearance in Leeds
- Man with a Van in Bradford
- Batley Waste Management
- Bradford Bin Collection
- Bradford Rubbish Removal
- Bradford Waste Management
- Bulky Waste Collection In Bradford
- Bulky Waste Collection in Harrogate
- Bulky Waste Collection in Leeds
- Bulky Waste Collection in Wakefield
- Bulky Waste Collection In York
- Cardboard Recycling In Bradford
- Cardboard Recycling in Harrogate
- Cardboard Recycling in Wakefield
- Cardboard Recycling In York
- Castleford Waste Management
- Chapel Allerton Waste Management
- Clinical Daste Derby
- Clinical Waste Birmingham
- Clinical Waste Bournemouth
- Clinical Waste Bradford
- Clinical Waste Bristol
- Clinical Waste Cardiff
- Clinical Waste Coventry
- Clinical Waste Disposal Harrogate
- Clinical Waste Edinburgh
- Clinical Waste Glasgow
- Clinical Waste Leeds
- Clinical Waste Leicester
- Clinical Waste Liverpool
- Clinical Waste London
- Clinical Waste Manchester
- Clinical Waste Middlesbrough
- Clinical Waste Newcastle
- Clinical Waste Nottingham
- Clinical Waste Sheffield
- Clinical Waste Southampton
- Clinical Waste Stoke on Trent
- Clinical Waste York
- Dewsbury Waste Management
- Dry Mixed Recycling In Bradford
- Dry Mixed Recycling in Harrogate
- Dry Mixed Recycling in Leeds
- Dry Mixed Recycling in Wakefield
- Dry Mixed Recycling In York
- Electrical Waste Collection in Harrogate
- Food Waste Collection In York
- Food Waste In Bradford
- Food Waste in Harrogate
- Food Waste in Leeds
- Food Waste in Wakefield
- Fridge And Freezer Collection In Bradford
- Fridge Freezer Collection in Wakefield
- Fridge Freezer Collection In York
- Fridge Freezer Removal in Harrogate
- Fridge Freezer Removal in Leeds
- Furniture Removal In Bradford
- Furniture Removal In Harrogate
- Furniture Removal in Wakefield
- Furniture Removal In York
- Garden Waste Collection in Harrogate
- Garden Waste Collection In Leeds
- Garden Waste Collection in Wakefield
- Garden Waste Collection In York
- Garden Waste In Bradford
- General Waste Collection In York
- General Waste In Bradford
- General Waste in Harrogate
- General Waste in Leeds
- General Waste in Wakefield
- Glass Waste Collection In Leeds
- Glass Waste Collection in York
- Glass Waste In Bradford
- Glass Waste in Harrogate
- Glass Waste in Wakefield
- Guiseley Waste Management
- Harrogate Bin Collection
- Harrogate Waste Management
- Headingley Waste Management
- Horsforth Waste Management
- Ilkley Waste Management
- Keighley Waste Management
- Kirkstall Waste Management
- Knaresborough Waste Management
- Leeds Bin Collection
- Leeds Waste Management
- Malton Waste Management
- Man with a Van in Harrogate
- Man with a Van in Leeds
- Man with a Van in Wakefield
- Man With A Van York
- Mattress Collection in Bradford
- Mattress Collection in Harrogate
- Mattress Collection In Leeds
- Mattress Collection in Wakefield
- Mattress Collection In York
- Morley Waste Management
- Office Clearance in Bradford
- Office Clearance in Harrogate
- Office Clearance in Leeds
- Office Clearance in Wakefield
- Office Clearance In York
- Otley Waste Management
- Pontefract Waste Management
- Pudsey Waste Management
- Ripon Waste Management
- Rubbish Removal in Harrogate
- Rubbish Removal In Leeds
- Rubbish Removal in Wakefield
- Rubbish Removal In York
- Selby Waste Management
- Skip Bag Hire York
- Skipton Waste Management
- Sofa Collection in Wakefield
- Sofa Removal In Bradford
- Sofa Removal in Harrogate
- Sofa Removal in Leeds
- Sofa Removal In York
- Tadcaster Waste Management
- Thirsk Waste Management
- Wakefield Bin Collection
- Wakefield Waste Management
- Waste Collection Birmingham
- Waste collection Edinburgh
- Waste Collection Leicester
- Waste Collection London
- Waste Collection Manchester
- Waste Collection Middlesbrough
- Waste Collection Sheffield
- Waste Management Aberdeen
- Waste Management Barnet
- Waste Management Battersea
- Waste Management Bournemouth
- Waste Management Bristol
- Waste Management Cardiff
- Waste Management Coventry
- Waste Management Derby
- Waste Management Dudley
- Waste Management Glasgow
- Waste Management Hull
- Waste Management Islington
- Waste Management Liverpool
- Waste Management Luton
- Waste Management Milton Keynes
- Waste Management Newcastle
- Waste Management Northampton
- Waste Management Nottingham
- Waste Management Plymouth
- Waste Management Portsmouth
- Waste Management Southampton
- Waste Management Stoke on Trent
- Waste Management Swansea
- Waste Management Swindon
- Waste Management Warrington
- Waste Management Wolverhampton
- WEEE Collection In Bradford
- WEEE Collection In Leeds
- WEEE Collection in Wakefield
- WEEE Collection In York
- Wetherby Waste Management
- Yeadon Waste Management
- York Bin Collection
- York Waste Management
Why use Divert’s man and van service?
There are many reasons to use Divert’s man and van rubbish collection, which include:
- Fixed pricing – competitive and fixed prices provide a clear cost for affordable waste removal. There’s no need to pay for a permit or skip delivery either. Rest easy knowing you won’t face any hidden or unexpected fees when your waste is collected.
- Labour included – every quote for man and van removals includes labour costs. This makes getting rid of all sorts of waste effortless, so you don’t need to worry about doing your back in moving an old wardrobe, bed frame, or endless bags of garden waste.
- Easy-to-book services – our on-demand services make online booking easy. Just tell us what kind of waste you have, your ideal collection date, and your location, and then we’ll take care of the rest. Arrange for man and van rubbish collection in minutes.
- Eco-friendly waste disposal – we all have a personal responsibility to take care of the environment. At Divert we safely and securely dispose of all waste, only using landfills as a last resort. We ensure your waste is disposed of in an eco-friendly, sustainable way.
- Reliable waste removal – when working with Divert, you get a partnership you can trust. We’ll take care of all the hard work for you, and we’re always on hand to answer any questions. When our signature purple vans arrive at your door, you know you’re getting a team fully committed and passionate about their work.
Reliable man and van service
Book man and van rubbish removalGet a free quote for a man and van rubbish removal today – call 0333 444 0118 or contact us online. Provide a few details of what you need removing, where from, and when. If you’ve got any questions then one of our friendly and expert team will happily answer them.
Get a free quote
Why should I use a man and van service instead of a skip?
There are many reasons to use a man and van service instead of traditional skips for your waste collection. If you’re short on spare time, we offer quick waste collection services. This means you avoid the usual wait times for skip delivery and collection. Our team work efficiently to provide minimum disruption to your daily schedule.
Our man and van collection services are ideal if you have limited space. You won’t have to store any waste on your property for an extended period. And unlike with skip hire, you don’t need to get a permit when using man and van services.
How much does Divert’s man and van rubbish removal cost?
Our fixed prices are based on the amount of waste you produce. Costs may vary depending on the exact amount and type of waste you need removing. Man and van rubbish removal costs with Divert are:
- Small load – from £59.99
- Medium load – from £149.99
- Large load – from £219.99
- Extra-large load – from £299.99
We can also factor in the cost of any additional items – such as large electronic goods – into the price. No matter which service you choose, one hour of labour is included, meaning you won’t need to tackle any of the heavy lifting yourself! Call 0333 444 0118 or contact us online for a free quote.
Will Divert keep rubbish away from landfill sites?
Divert by name, divert by nature. We’re passionate about diverting your waste away from traditional disposal streams, such as landfill and incineration. We strive to do our part for the environment by recycling waste wherever possible. Speak to us about the types of waste you need removing and we can advise on how they’ll be disposed of.
Does Divert take heavy and bulky items?
We can dispose of heavy and bulky items easily as part of our man and van removal services – such as fridges and freezers, furniture, and large appliances. Our drivers eat their Weetabix and do their stretches every morning, meaning they have plenty of energy and longevity to take them through the day.
However, please let us know if you have any waste that requires more than two people to lift ahead of time, so we come prepared.