Cardboard is one of the easiest materials to recycle and is highly sustainable. Bradford households can recycle cardboard in domestic grey recycling bins, but businesses must arrange commercial waste collection of any cardboard waste. There are more than 16,000 businesses in Bradford, which means lots of cardboard waste is created every day.
At Divert we provide cardboard recycling in Bradford for companies of any size, industry, and location. All cardboard is diverted away from landfill, which saves you money on disposal costs. It also helps protect the local environment and keep Bradford as green as the pitch at Odsal Stadium.
Cardboard Recycling in Bradford
Get a quick FREE quote for your waste
- Quick quote within 1 hr
- All types of waste
- Claim your free bins
- Nationwide coverage
Bradford cardboard waste removal
Licensed waste carriers will collect your cardboard, including the two main types – paperboard and corrugated cardboard. Paperboard is thinner (such as for cereal boxes), while corrugated cardboard is for more durable packaging. Both can be mixed in your cardboard recycling bin. We can remove a wide range of cardboard waste anywhere in Bradford, including:
- Delivery boxes
- Packaging – takeaway boxes and cardboard envelopes
- Boxes – such as cereal, egg, and dishwasher tablet boxes
- Greeting cards
- Cardboard tubes – from kitchen and toilet rolls
How commercial cardboard recycling works in Bradford
Start with a free quote based on the number and size of cardboard bins you need, how often you want them collected, and where from. Book a collection date and frequency then we’ll deliver free bins to store your waste cardboard. Fill each bin with only clean and dry cardboard and within any weight limits.
Move the full cardboard bins to the agreed pickup point ahead of collection time. One of our purple trucks driven by a licensed waste carrier will come and remove them on time. They may replace them with new bins, and then transport your cardboard waste to a nearby waste transfer station in Bradford.
The cardboard will be checked and then sent for recycling. Whatever facility it goes to the general process for recycling cardboard in Bradford will be similar. First, the cardboard is sorted by grade before being shredded. It’s then pulped, filtered, and dried before finally being rolled into sheets of fresh cardboard.
Who needs cardboard recycling in Bradford?
Most Bradford businesses create cardboard waste, which should be recycled. This includes the packaging from products and deliveries retailers in Kirkgate Shopping Centre sell and receive, to food containers takeaways in Lidget Green and Allerton use. Any clean and dry cardboard should be recycled from businesses.
More than 230 primary and secondary schools in Bradford also produce lots of cardboard for recycling. These include old storage boxes, wall displays, and arts and crafts materials. Offices also create cardboard waste but when it’s only a minimal amount you may be better off using a dry mixed recycling bin.
Organisations that benefit from cardboard recycling in Bradford include:
Get a free quote
Why use Divert for cardboard recycling in Bradford?
Recycling cardboard in Bradford with Divert avoids your business adding waste to landfill, upholding your corporate social responsibility. This benefits the local environment and saves your organisation money on landfill tax. Make further savings with free bins delivered to your business with no rental or delivery fees.
Licensed waste carriers will remove your cardboard waste safely and legally. Choose the bin sizes, number, and collection frequency to suit your needs too.
We’re based in Yorkshire and have great connections to waste sites in Bradford and our drivers know the city well. This helps us deliver fast, flexible, and local cardboard recycling services in Bradford.
- All cardboard recycled in Bradford
- Flexible cardboard collections to meet your needs
- Free no obligation quote based on your cardboard waste
- Regular and reliable Bradford cardboard collections
- Fixed prices with no bin rental fees
Regular bin collecitons
Arrange cardboard collection in BradfordBook cardboard recycling collection in Bradford on a schedule that suits your needs. One of our expert and friendly team can advise on the best solutions for your business and answer any of your questions. Get a free no obligation quote for Bradford cardboard collection today.
Get a free quote
Where can I arrange commercial cardboard recycling in Bradford?
Cardboard waste collections are available for businesses in Bradford and the surrounding towns and villages. This includes anywhere with a BD postcode, such as shops in Thornbury, takeaways in Shipley, and offices out in Keighley. Arrange commercial cardboard collection and recycling in the areas we cover, which include:
- Bradford City Centre, Little Germany, and City Park (BD1)
- Eccleshill, Five Lane Ends, and Fagley (BD2)
- Barkerend, Thornbury, Eastbrook, Pollard Park, and Undercliffe (BD3)
- Bierley, Laisterdyke, Tong, and Holme Wood (BD4)
- Bankfoot, Little Horton, Marshfields, and Ripleyville (BD5)
- Buttershaw, Wibsey, Woodside, and Odsal (BD6)
- Great Horton, Lidget Green, and Horton Grange (BD7)
- Manningham, Girlington, Four Lane Ends, and Belle Vue (BD8)
- Heaton, Daisy Hill, Chellow Heights, and Chellow Grange (BD9)
- Apperley Bridge, Eccleshill, Idle, Ravenscliffe, and Thackley (BD10)
- Birkenshaw and Drighlington (BD11)
- Low Moor, Oakenshaw, Wyke, and Delph Hill (BD12)
- Cullingworth, Clayton Heights, Denholme, Queensbury, and Thornton (BD13)
- Clayton (BD14)
- Allerton, Norr, Wilsden, and Sandy Lane (BD15)
- Bingley, Cottingley, Eldwick, and Harden (BD16)
- Baildon and Shipley (BD17)
- Saltaire, Windhill, and Wrose (BD18)
- Cleckheaton, Gomersal, and Scholes (BD19)
- Cononley, Cross Hills, Silsden, Steeton, and Sutton-in-Craven (BD20)
- Hainworth and Keighley (BD21)
- Cowling, Haworth, Oakworth, and Oxenhope (BD22)
How do you dispose of large quantities of cardboard in Bradford?
You can dispose of large quantities of cardboard from your home in your domestic recycling bin (grey bin) in Bradford. If you’ve got too much for your household recycling bin, take it to your local HWRC. Businesses must arrange commercial waste collection of any cardboard. Choose big bins and regular collections to dispose of large amounts of cardboard in Bradford.
Can I mix cardboard with paper in Bradford?
You can use a cardboard recycling bin for corrugated and paperboard, mixing different cardboard grades. Paper should be kept separate in an individual paper recycling bin or a dry mixed recycling bin – where you can combine clean and dry paper, cardboard, recyclable plastics, and some metals. Find out more about dry mixed recycling in Bradford.