A dry mixed recycling (DMR) bin is a convenient way for Wakefield businesses to store many types of rubbish together before collection and disposal. It’s cost-effective for offices, shops, hotels, and other businesses that only produce small amounts of certain recyclable waste – rather than half filling bigger bins.
Dry mixed recycling is similar to what you’d throw away in your brown recycling bin at home in Wakefield. We provide free DMR bins anywhere in Wakefield and the surrounding region to make recycling your mixed waste quick, easy, and affordable.
Dry Mixed Recycling in Wakefield
Get a free quote
Get a quick FREE quote for your waste
- Quote within 1 hour
- All types of waste
- Claim your free bins
- Collections across Wakefield
Mixed waste in Wakefield
Mixed waste in Wakefield includes:
- Paper – newspapers, magazines, and envelopes
- Cardboard – cereal boxes, packaging materials, and greeting cards
- Metal – clean and empty drinks cans and food trays
- Plastic – drinks bottles, plastic food packaging, and margarine tubs
How commercial dry mixed recycling works in Wakefield
Start with a free quote tailored to the size and number of DMR bins you need, where you want them collected from in Wakefield, and how often. We’ll book delivery and collection of DMR bins if you’re happy with the price and bring the bins to your premises on the agreed date.
Put clean and dry paper, cardboard, plastics, and metals in each bin and ensure you don’t exceed any weight limits. Then move each DMR bin to the collection point. A licensed waste carrier in one of our purple trucks will come and remove the bins and take them to a nearby waste transfer station in Wakefield.
The mixed waste will be assessed and separated into its materials. These are then recycled in their streams to form new materials and products. For example, plastics are usually melted down to create pellets and new plastic products, while cardboard is shredded, watered, filtered, rolled, and dried to make new sheets of cardboard.
Who needs dry mixed recycling in Wakefield?
Businesses that produce small amounts of paper, cardboard, plastics, and metals benefit from dry mixed recycling bins and collections in Wakefield. It provides a cost-effective and efficient way to store and recycle such rubbish. You’ll save space, time, and money compared to having individual bins for each waste type.
Offices at Trinity Business Park and in the city centre use DMR bins to store drinks bottles, food wrappers, and cardboard packaging employees throw away. Shops in The Ridings and takeaways out in Ossett also benefit from DMR bins so customers can get rid of all sorts of packaging waste easily and in an environmentally friendly way.
Places that need dry mixed recycling collection in Wakefield include:
Get a free quote
Why use Divert for dry mixed recycling in Wakefield?
Easily dispose of mixed waste in Wakefield with free DMR bins. Save money with no delivery or rental fees for your bins, as you only cover collection costs. Plus, recycling mixed waste reduces the amount of landfill tax you pay for disposal and avoids the extra costs of individual bins for each waste type.
Less room is required to store separate bins for paper, card, plastic, and metal rubbish. And you can combine the best number and sizes of DMR bins with a collection schedule that suits your organisation for efficient and cost-effective collection of your mixed recycling in Wakefield.
We’re based in Yorkshire and cover all of Wakefield and the wider district. Our strong connections to local waste sites and knowledge of the area ensure we provide fast, flexible, and affordable solutions to get rid of your dry mixed recycling.
- All mixed waste diverted away from landfill
- Flexible DMR collections daily, weekly, or fortnightly
- Free no obligation quote based on your mixed waste
- Wide range of DMR bin sizes
- Free DMR bins in Wakefield
All waste recycled
Regular and reliable collections
Arrange dry mixed recycling collection in WakefieldGet a free quote for dry mixed recycling collection in Wakefield – call 0333 444 0118 or contact us online. Just let us know what size and number of DMR bins you need, where you want them delivered to and collected from, and how often for a tailored quote. One of our friendly and expert team can answer any of your questions.
Get a free quote
Where can you collect dry mixed recycling in Wakefield?
Dry mixed recycling collection is available anywhere in Wakefield and the wider district. We can deliver and collect mixed waste bins from any business with a WF postcode. This includes restaurants in the city centre and Sandal, offices in Batley, and companies in Knottingley, Normanton, and Dewsbury. We cover:
- Wakefield city centre, Outwood, Eastmoor, and Agbrigg (WF1)
- Alverthorpe, Kirkhamgate, Newmillerdam, Sandal, Walton, and Wrenthorpe (WF2)
- Carlton, East Ardsley, Lofthouse, Robin Hood, Stanley, Thorpe, and Tingley (WF3)
- Crofton, Flockton, Horbury, Netherton, Ryhill, West Bretton, and Woolley (WF4)
- Ossett, Gawthorpe, and Healey (WF5)
- Normanton and Altofts (WF6)
- Featherstone, Ackton, Ackworth Moor Top, and Purston Jaglin (WF7)
- Pontefract, Kirk Smeaton, Little Smeaton, and Thorpe Audlin (WF8)
- South Elmsall, South Kirkby, Upton, Fitzwilliam, Hemsworth, and Kinsley (WF9)
- Castleford, Glasshoughton, Allerton Bywater, Ledston, and New Fryston (WF10)
- Knottingley, Brotherton, Fairburn, and Byram (WF11)
- Dewsbury, Thornhill, Briestfield, and Chickenley (WF12)
- Ravensthorpe, Dewsbury Moor, and Staincliffe (WF13)
- Mirfield, Battyeford, and Hopton (WF14)
- Liversedge, Hartshead, Hightown, and Roberttown (WF15)
- Heckmondwike (WF16)
- Batley, Birstall, Hanging Heaton, Soothill, and Staincliffe (WF17)
How often are commercial mixed recycling bins collected in Wakefield?
You can arrange commercial dry mixed recycling bin collections in Wakefield on a daily, weekly, or fortnightly basis with Divert. We’ll deliver the bins for you to fill and place in an agreed collection spot. Book collections on a schedule that suits you and the number and size of DMR bins you use for effective and affordable mixed recycling in Wakefield.
How much does mixed waste collection cost in Wakefield?
The cost of mixed waste collection in Wakefield varies, as it depends on the number and size of bins you use, where they’re collected from, and how often. Bigger bins and daily cost more than fortnightly removals. Combine the best bins and collection schedule for your needs and budget.
Get a free no obligation quote for mixed waste collection in Wakefield for a clear and fixed price for your needs.