There are around 11,000 businesses in Wakefield and many of them use office space to run their operations. Health, manufacturing, transport, and business administration are the leading industries with prominent Trinity, Sirdar, and Paragon business parks across the West Yorkshire city home to many types and sizes of offices.
Every office is different but when moving into or out of one, or undergoing renovations, office clearance services in Wakefield are essential. At Divert we provide office clearance in Wakefield for commercial and home offices of any shape, size, and location.
Office Clearance in Wakefield
Get a free quote
Get a quick FREE quote for your waste
- Quote within 1 hour
- All types of waste
- Claim your free bins
- Collections across Wakefield
Wakefield office waste removal services
We can remove a few items or help clear an entire office in Wakefield. Some of the main waste types we remove include:
- Furniture – tables, desks, chairs, and sofas
- WEEE – computers, printers, and photocopiers
- Bulky waste – filing cabinets and other storage
- White goods – fridge freezers, dishwashers, and microwaves
- Confidential waste – documents containing personal details
All office waste in Wakefield is diverted away from landfill. Depending on the type and condition it’s sent for recycling, reuse, and responsible disposal. Get a free quote for office clearance in Wakefield today – call 0333 444 0118 or contact us online.
How office clearance in Wakefield works
Start with a free quote for office clearance in Wakefield tailored to your needs – the type and amount of waste that needs removing, when you want the office cleared, and its address. This includes labour costs and fixed prices. Then we can book a time and date that suits you for the office clearance.
On the day one of our purple vans and some of our professional team will make their way to the office. They’ll lift, carry, and load everything into the van for effortless removal of all waste (well, effortless for you at least). They’re licensed waste carriers and will safely transport it to a nearby waste transfer station.
The waste will be emptied, checked, sorted, and sent for responsible disposal. All waste is diverted away from landfill in Wakefield with as much as possible reused and recycled. Furniture with fire labels in good condition can be donated to local charities, while electricals are safely recycled. You receive a free duty of care certificate confirming safe disposal.
Who needs an office clearance in Wakefield?
All sorts of offices in Wakefield need clearing at some point. It could be simply removing old desks to replace them with new ones or emptying an entire office for a new business to move into. Preparing for renovations, moving out of leased office space, or selling commercial property are all times when Divert can help.
Businesses must arrange for licensed waste carriers to remove any office waste in Wakefield. At Divert our professional team are all licensed waste carriers who ensure the safe, legal, and responsible removal and disposal of waste from any office.
We can help both commercial and domestic offices arrange clearances when you’re:
- Moving out of an office you own or rent in Wakefield.
- Renovating an office in Wakefield and getting rid of old furniture.
- Disposing of old and broken electrical appliances, such as printers, computers, and monitors.
- Cleaning a new office and removing any waste left behind by the last owner or tenant.
- Sorting out your home office in Wakefield and clearing out any rubbish.
Get a free quote
Donating office waste in Wakefield
A sustainable option to get rid of office waste in Wakefield is to donate some items to local charities. Furniture, electronics, and appliances in good and working condition are accepted by many organisations. These are reused or resold to raise profits to support a positive cause. Many provide a free collection service for bulky items.
Donating office goods reduces the energy required for recycling and disposal, which has a positive impact on the environment. Check with each charity first if they can accept your office waste, as the likes of sofas normally need fire labels attached. A few places to donate office waste in Wakefield include:
- RSPCA – the Wakefield shop and Animal Centre in East Ardsley take all sorts of furniture and electrical appliances.
- Wakefield Hospice – free collection is available for home office waste such as furniture in postcodes WF1 to WF6.
- Salvation Army – the Salvation Army charity shop in Outwood accepts office furniture and some electricals.
- St. Vincent de Paul Society – provides free collection of home office furniture and other bulky items. These go to one of the nearby depots in Leeds and Bradford.
- Freecycle – list your old home office items for other residents to pick up for free, such as furniture, electronics, appliances, and even old carpet.
Why use Divert for office clearance in Wakefield?
Quickly and easily clear an office of any shape, size, and location in Wakefield with Divert. Our professional team do all the moving to save you the effort at a time and date that suits you to minimise disruption to your business. Plus, all waste removed is diverted away from landfill.
We provide a straightforward free no obligation quote that includes labour costs and fixed prices. This is tailored to your needs, whether you want a full office clearance or just a few old desks taken away for disposal. Recycling and reusing your office waste in Wakefield also saves you money on landfill tax.
At Divert our office is based in Yorkshire too, and we have great connections to local waste sites. Our drivers and customer service team know the Wakefield district well, which ensures we deliver a fast, flexible, and affordable local office clearance service.
- All types of office waste collected
- Office clearances anywhere in Wakefield
- Free no obligation quote for collections
- Fixed prices with no hidden fees
- Office waste diverted away from landfill
Reliable waste collection
Flexible office clearance
Arrange a Wakefield office clearance todayGet a free quote for an office clearance in Wakefield – call 0333 444 0118 or contact us online. Tell us what office waste in Wakefield you need to dispose of, when, and where from. One of our friendly and expert team can answer any questions and book a clearance time and date that suits you.
Get a free quote
Where can I book an office clearance in Wakefield?
Domestic and commercial office clearances in Wakefield are available anywhere across the district. We can remove office waste from anywhere with a WF postcode. This includes city centre offices to those on Trinity Business Park, out to Castleford, Batley, and Mirfield. Book an office clearance in Wakefield in:
- Wakefield city centre, Outwood, Eastmoor, and Agbrigg (WF1)
- Alverthorpe, Kirkhamgate, Newmillerdam, Sandal, Walton, and Wrenthorpe (WF2)
- Carlton, East Ardsley, Lofthouse, Robin Hood, Stanley, Thorpe, and Tingley (WF3)
- Crofton, Flockton, Horbury, Netherton, Ryhill, West Bretton, and Woolley (WF4)
- Ossett, Gawthorpe, and Healey (WF5)
- Normanton and Altofts (WF6)
- Featherstone, Ackton, Ackworth Moor Top, and Purston Jaglin (WF7)
- Pontefract, Kirk Smeaton, Little Smeaton, and Thorpe Audlin (WF8)
- South Elmsall, South Kirkby, Upton, Fitzwilliam, Hemsworth, and Kinsley (WF9)
- Castleford, Glasshoughton, Allerton Bywater, Ledston, and New Fryston (WF10)
- Knottingley, Brotherton, Fairburn, and Byram (WF11)
- Dewsbury, Thornhill, Briestfield, and Chickenley (WF12)
- Ravensthorpe, Dewsbury Moor, and Staincliffe (WF13)
- Mirfield, Battyeford, and Hopton (WF14)
- Liversedge, Hartshead, Hightown, and Roberttown (WF15)
- Heckmondwike (WF16)
- Batley, Birstall, Hanging Heaton, Soothill, and Staincliffe (WF17)
What size offices can you clear in Wakefield?
Any size, shape, and type of office can be cleared in Wakefield with Divert. Our professional team will remove all sorts of office waste from home offices across the West Yorkshire city to office space in the city centre, in surrounding business parks, and in nearby towns and villages.
We can help clear both rented and owned office space, such as ground and first-floor offices to complete buildings. Get a free quote tailored to your needs and we’ll request details about the office size to provide an accurate quote and to ensure we send out the best vans and team to do the job.
How long does an office clearance in Wakefield take?
Wakefield office clearances can take varying amounts of time depending on a few factors. The size and accessibility of the office, types and amount of waste that need removing all affect how long an office clearance will take. Our professional team work quickly and efficiently to get the job done on time.
Apply for a free no obligation quote and we can advise on how long your Wakefield office clearance should take. Based on what you tell us we’ll send out the best vans and team to cover the job in a fast and efficient fashion.