Recycling cardboard in Wakefield avoids boxes, sheets, and packaging from ending up in landfill, helping keep the West Yorkshire city green. Wakefield Council provides households with brown recycling bins to recycle cardboard, but businesses must arrange collection by licensed waste carriers. At Divert we provide cardboard waste collections in Wakefield.
We offer free bins to store your waste cardboard – simply pay for collection. All cardboard waste is recycled and diverted away from landfill, including both types of paperboard (thin cardboard like cereal boxes) and corrugated cardboard (thicker and more durable for packaging).
Cardboard Recycling in Wakefield
Get a free quote
Get a quick FREE quote for your waste
- Quote within 1 hour
- All types of waste
- Claim your free bins
- Nationwide coverage
Wakefield cardboard waste removal
We can remove all sorts, shapes, and sizes of carboard waste from Wakefield businesses and homes. Use cardboard bins in Wakefield to recycle:
- Delivery boxes
- Packaging – takeaway boxes and cardboard envelopes
- Boxes – such as cereal, egg, and dishwasher tablet boxes
- Greeting cards
- Cardboard tubes – from kitchen and toilet rolls
How commercial cardboard recycling works in Wakefield
Request a free quote for cardboard waste collection tailored to the number and size of bins you need, where you want them collected from in Wakefield, and how frequently. If you’re happy with the price then we’ll deliver your free bins and book your regular collection days and times.
Put your cardboard waste in each bin and ensure you stick within any weight limits. Then move them to the agreed and accessible collection point ahead of the removal day and time. One of our purple trucks with a licensed waste carrier behind the wheel will come to remove and replace your cardboard recycling bins.
Then they’ll drive them to a nearby waste transfer station for checking and sorting. The cardboard will be moved to a recycling centre where it’s separated by grade and shredded to start the recycling process. Water is added to create a pulp, which is filtered, dried, and rolled into sheets to form fresh cardboard.
Who needs cardboard recycling in Wakefield?
Most businesses in Wakefield have cardboard recycling to get rid of regularly. Offices in the city centre and Greens Industrial Park produce cardboard waste from the packaging of supplies, while takeaways in Ossett and Dewsbury might need to dispose of pizza boxes. Restaurants also produce plenty of cardboard for recycling from used ingredient packaging.
There are more than 150 schools across Wakefield that benefit from cardboard collection services. This can help responsibly dispose of art materials, classroom decorations, storage and delivery boxes for equipment, supplies, and more. If your business only creates a limited amount of cardboard waste you could consider a dry mixed recycling bin instead.
The main organisations that need cardboard recycling in Wakefield are:
Get a free quote
Why use Divert for cardboard recycling in Wakefield?
Save money getting rid of any type of cardboard from your business in Wakefield with Divert. We provide free bins and recycle all cardboard, which reduces how much landfill tax you pay for its disposal. This also helps protect the local environment in Wakefield, ensuring your company does its bit to keep the city green.
Tailor cardboard collections to suit you for cost-effective recycling and request a free no-obligation quote to get started. We’re based in Yorkshire with connections to waste sites around Wakefield and a team of professional drivers that provide a local service. Enjoy fast, flexible, and affordable cardboard collections anywhere in Wakefield.
- All cardboard recycled in Wakefield
- Flexible cardboard collections to meet your needs
- Free no obligation quote based on your cardboard waste
- Regular and reliable Wakefield cardboard collections
- Fixed prices with no bin rental fees
Free cardboard bins
Regular and reliable collections
Arrange cardboard collection in WakefieldGet a free no obligation quote for cardboard collection in Wakefield – call 0333 444 0118 or contact us online. Tell us the number and sizes of bins you need, where you want them collected from, and how often. If you need a hand or have any questions, one of our friendly and expert team can help you out.
Get a free quote
Where can I arrange commercial cardboard collection in Wakefield?
Commercial cardboard collections are available for businesses anywhere in Wakefield and the surrounding towns and villages. We can deliver and collect cardboard bins from any address with a WF postcode. This includes schools in Sandal, offices in Ossett, and restaurants in Ravensthorpe. Arrange cardboard collection in Wakefield from:
- Wakefield city centre, Outwood, Eastmoor, and Agbrigg (WF1)
- Alverthorpe, Kirkhamgate, Newmillerdam, Sandal, Walton, and Wrenthorpe (WF2)
- Carlton, East Ardsley, Lofthouse, Robin Hood, Stanley, Thorpe, and Tingley (WF3)
- Crofton, Flockton, Horbury, Netherton, Ryhill, West Bretton, and Woolley (WF4)
- Ossett, Gawthorpe, and Healey (WF5)
- Normanton and Altofts (WF6)
- Featherstone, Ackton, Ackworth Moor Top, and Purston Jaglin (WF7)
- Pontefract, Kirk Smeaton, Little Smeaton, and Thorpe Audlin (WF8)
- South Elmsall, South Kirkby, Upton, Fitzwilliam, Hemsworth, and Kinsley (WF9)
- Castleford, Glasshoughton, Allerton Bywater, Ledston, and New Fryston (WF10)
- Knottingley, Brotherton, Fairburn, and Byram (WF11)
- Dewsbury, Thornhill, Briestfield, and Chickenley (WF12)
- Ravensthorpe, Dewsbury Moor, and Staincliffe (WF13)
- Mirfield, Battyeford, and Hopton (WF14)
- Liversedge, Hartshead, Hightown, and Roberttown (WF15)
- Heckmondwike (WF16)
- Batley, Birstall, Hanging Heaton, Soothill, and Staincliffe (WF17)
What bin do you use for cardboard in Wakefield?
Place clean and dry cardboard at home in Wakefield in your brown recycling bin. You can use this to recycle any cardboard waste, such as cereal boxes, toilet roll tubes, and bigger corrugated cardboard boxes (flatten them first). Wakefield Council manages the collection of household recycling and waste bins.
Can I recycle cardboard at Bring Sites in Wakefield?
You can recycle cardboard from your home at most of the 30 Bring Sites across Wakefield. These are run in partnership with Wakefield Council and include a range of recycling banks for all sorts of domestic waste. This includes some recycling banks for cardboard from your household – not commercial cardboard waste.