Clearing a house, garden, or office is quick, easy, and affordable with a man and van in Bradford. Even getting rid of just one or two big items is simple and cost-effective, saving you time and money compared to hiring a skip. And we divert all waste away from landfill.
Make those house moves, garden clearances, and office renovations run smoothly anywhere in Bradford whether you need bags of waste removing or just a few bulky items. Book our man with a van service in Bradford at a time and date that fits your schedule.
Man with a Van in Bradford
Get a quick quote
Get a fast FREE quote for your waste
- Quote within 1 hour
- Any type of waste
- FREE bins and delivery
- Collections across Bradford
How our man and van Bradford service works
Tell us the type and amount of waste you need removed and where from for a free no obligation quote to use our man and van service in Bradford. Book a time and date that meets your needs. One of our purple vans will come to your home or office on your chosen day.
Two of our team will lift, carry, and load your waste into the van – so you can sit back and relax. Please let us know if you think anything needs more than two pairs of hands, so we can send out an extra team member. When everything’s loaded, they’ll drive the van to a nearby waste transfer station in Bradford.
Any usable items, such as furniture and desks in decent condition, might be donated to charity. All other waste will be checked, sorted by type, and sent for recycling. For example, metals can be melted down and recycled into new metal products, while garden waste could be sent to a composting plant. Nothing will go to landfill.
Who needs man with a van Bradford rubbish removal?
Man with a van Bradford rubbish removal helps all of the 210,000 households across the city and wider district get rid of big and bulky waste items easily. Bradford Council collect domestic general waste and recycling, but for those big projects such as a house clearance, move, office renovation, or garden clearance you need an extra hand.
Using a man and van in Bradford means you don’t need the space, funds, or time to hire a skip. It’s a quick and convenient solution to get rid of one or more big items or a complete office suite, many bags of waste, and all sorts of other rubbish in one go.
Popular reasons for man and van hire in Bradford include when:
- Getting rid of bulky items and many bags of waste when selling your home or leaving a rented property.
- Renovating or clearing out an office, which involves getting rid of old furniture, desks, and décor.
- Clearing a garden with many bags of green waste (such as grass, hedge, and tree cuttings) for disposal.
- Making space in your home, garage, or office and getting rid of one or two bulky items.
- Preparing a rented property for new tenants or students by clearing any waste left behind by previous renters.
Get A Free Quote
Local recycling centres in Bradford
Bradford Council provides households with general waste, recycling, and garden waste bins. When you’ve got more rubbish than these bins can hold or bulky items the council won’t collect, you can take them to one of eight household waste recycling centres (HWRCs) across the Bradford district.
All sorts of domestic waste can be taken to these HWRCs for disposal, but limits apply. For example, Bradford residents can only dispose of up to two computers, two large appliances (such as a fridge or freezer), and up to two sofas/chairs/other cushioned seating at an HWRC per year. You must display a valid resident permit or van permit for any vans, pickups, and trailers.
Why use Divert’s Bradford man and van service?
Save money, time, and effort by getting rid of many waste items at once with a man and van in Bradford. Get a free no obligation quote with competitive fixed prices for an idea of how much it could cost you. Labour is included and there’s no need for a permit, unlike with a skip.
All waste is diverted away from landfill, so you can be confident your items are reused or recycled. We’re also based in Yorkshire, so our van drivers have a great knowledge of Bradford’s streets and the district’s waste sites to deliver a fast, flexible, and cost-effective solution.
Book a local man and van service in Bradford today.
- Any type of waste removed in Bradford
- Reliable Bradford man and van rubbish removals
- Free no obligation quote
- Fixed prices including labour costs with no hidden fees
- Waste diverted away from landfill
Reliable waste removal
Flexible collections in Bradford
Book a man and van in BradfordGet a free quote for a man and van in Bradford based on your specific needs. Tell us the type and amount of waste you need collecting, where from, and when for a tailored quote. One of our friendly expert team can advise on the best solution and answer any of your questions. Call 0333 444 0118 or contact us online to book a man and van in Bradford.
Get a free quote
Where can I book a man with a van in Bradford?
Man and van hire is available anywhere in Bradford and the surrounding towns and villages. Our purple vans can visit homes and offices anywhere with a BD postcode, from the city centre out to Bingley, Baildon, and Keighley. Book a man and van in Bradford in:
- Bradford City Centre, Little Germany, and City Park (BD1)
- Eccleshill, Five Lane Ends, and Fagley (BD2)
- Barkerend, Thornbury, Eastbrook, Pollard Park, and Undercliffe (BD3)
- Bierley, Laisterdyke, Tong, and Holme Wood (BD4)
- Bankfoot, Little Horton, Marshfields, and Ripleyville (BD5)
- Buttershaw, Wibsey, Woodside, and Odsal (BD6)
- Great Horton, Lidget Green, and Horton Grange (BD7)
- Manningham, Girlington, Four Lane Ends, and Belle Vue (BD8)
- Heaton, Daisy Hill, Chellow Heights, and Chellow Grange (BD9)
- Apperley Bridge, Eccleshill, Idle, Ravenscliffe, and Thackley (BD10)
- Birkenshaw and Drighlington (BD11)
- Low Moor, Oakenshaw, Wyke, and Delph Hill (BD12)
- Cullingworth, Clayton Heights, Denholme, Queensbury, and Thornton (BD13)
- Clayton (BD14)
- Allerton, Norr, Wilsden, and Sandy Lane (BD15)
- Bingley, Cottingley, Eldwick, and Harden (BD16)
- Baildon and Shipley (BD17)
- Saltaire, Windhill, and Wrose (BD18)
- Cleckheaton, Gomersal, and Scholes (BD19)
- Cononley, Cross Hills, Silsden, Steeton, and Sutton-in-Craven (BD20)
- Hainworth and Keighley (BD21)
- Cowling, Haworth, Oakworth, and Oxenhope (BD22)
Is a man and van in Bradford a good alternative to skip hire?
Using a man and van service in Bradford provides a quicker, cheaper, and easier way to get rid of all sorts of waste compared to hiring a skip. There’s no need for the space to place a skip on your property or the extra costs and effort involved in applying for a permit to put a skip on public land.
Everything can be removed in one day, rather than waiting for a skip to be delivered and collected later. Plus, skip hire in Bradford requires two trips and the extra fuel and costs that involves. Man and van hire in Bradford is a cheaper, easier, and more environmentally friendly choice.
How much does man and van hire in Bradford cost?
The price for man and van hire in Bradford varies depending on what you need removed, how much waste you have, where it needs collecting from, and when you want it removed. We offer fixed prices including labour costs. The easiest way to see how much man and van rubbish removal in Bradford costs is to apply for a free no obligation quote.
General Bradford man and van costs are:
- Small load – from £59.99
- Medium load – from £149.99
- Large load – from £219.99
- Extra-large load – from £299.99