Glass waste in Bradford comes in many shapes, sizes, and colours. There are more than 750 restaurants, cafes, and canteens in the Bradford district and more than 250 pubs. They all get through lots of glass wine, beer, and soft drinks bottles of varying colours, as well as jars for condiments, ingredients, and more.
Recycling glass Bradford businesses produce avoids it going to landfill and helps protect the local environment. Companies must arrange commercial waste collection of any glass waste to ensure responsible, safe, and legal recycling. We provide free bins and can collect glass waste anywhere in Bradford from your business on a regular or one-off basis.
Glass Waste In Bradford
Get a quick quote
Get a quick FREE quote for your waste
- Quote within 1 hour
- All types of waste
- Claim your free bins
- Collections across Bradford
Bradford glass waste
At Divert we provide free bins for glass waste for:
- Glass bottles – empty wine, beer, and soft drinks bottles of all colours.
- Glass jars – any colour of used jars for condiments, sauces, and ingredients.
- Glassware – broken, unneeded, and waste drinking glasses, cups, and vases.
How commercial glass recycling works in Bradford
Tell us how many bins you need for your glass waste, how often you want them collected, and where your business is based in Bradford. We’ll provide a free quote tailored to your needs and can advise on the best solutions if you’re unsure. Then we can book in delivery and collection of your glass bins.
Simply fill each bin with your glass waste, which can include bottles and jars of mixed colours, shapes, and sizes. Ensure the waste glass you put in each bin is within its weight limit to avoid any overweight charges. Then one of our purple trucks will come and remove your bins at the agreed time and date.
Daily, weekly, and fortnightly collections of glass waste bins in Bradford are available. Our licensed waste carriers will drive your glass waste to a nearby waste transfer station for sorting. It’s then sent for recycling, where the glass is cleaned, crushed, heated, and moulded into new glass items.
Who needs glass waste collection in Bradford?
Any business that uses glass products benefits from glass waste collection in Bradford. Bars on North Parade to the pubs in Sunbridge Wells get through plenty of beer, wine, and spirit glass bottles every weekend that need recycling. So do restaurants along Leeds Road and in the surrounding towns and villages.
Any Bradford business with a kitchen also uses plenty of glass jars for ingredients. Hair salons and beauty parlours in the city centre out to Little Horton and Queensbury require glass bins for empty jars and containers of various beauty products.
Some of the main businesses that need glass waste collection in Bradford include:
Free glass recycling bins in Bradford
We provide free glass recycling bins to Bradford businesses. There are no delivery or rental charges, you only pay for collection – on a daily, weekly, or fortnightly schedule. You can use any glass recycling bin for bottles and jars of various colours and sizes and use more than one glass waste bin at a time.
- 240 litre glass bin – the same size as your household wheelie bin that holds 3 to 5 bags of waste.
Get a free quote
Local glass recycling centres in Bradford
Many supermarkets and council car parks across Bradford have bottle banks where you can recycle glass bottles and jars from home. Ensure they’re clean and dry, then you can recycle them with their lids on. You can also recycle domestic glass waste at the eight household waste recycling centres (HWRCs) in Bradford.
However, you can only take commercial glass waste to the two waste transfer stations in the Bradford district. These are at Bowling Back Lane and Keighley HWRCs. You must be a licensed waste carrier to transport any glass for recycling at either site. Charges apply depending on the amount, with weighbridges in place at both sites.
Why use Divert for your glass recycling in Bradford?
Save money on your glass disposal in Bradford with free bins delivered to store used bottles, jars, and glassware. Recycling glass also reduces how much landfill tax you pay for disposal while helping the city stay as green as the turf at Valley Parade. It’s an easy way to uphold your corporate social responsibility.
Arrange collection of glass bins in Bradford to suit your schedule, including the size, number of bins, and frequency of collections you need. We’re also based in Yorkshire with great connections to waste sites across Bradford. Our drivers know the city well and provide a local approach for fast, reliable, and efficient glass collections in Bradford.
- All glass waste recycled in Bradford
- Free glass recycling bins delivered
- Regular and reliable glass recycling collections
- Free no obligation quote tailored to your glass waste
- Fixed prices and cost-effective Bradford glass recycling
All glass recycled
Collections across Bradford
Arrange glass collection in BradfordGet a free no obligation quote for glass collection anywhere in Bradford and the surrounding region today. Free bins delivered and fixed prices including labour costs provide a clear and cost-effective price. Our expert team can answer any questions to help work out the best solution for you. Call 0333 444 0118 or contact us online.
Get a free quote
Where can you collect glass waste in Bradford?
Glass waste collections are available anywhere with a BD postcode. We can collect glass recycling bins from businesses of any size and industry, from hotels in Little Germany to pubs in Shipley and restaurants out in Keighley. Book delivery of free bin and glass collections in Bradford from:
- Bradford City Centre, Little Germany, and City Park (BD1)
- Eccleshill, Five Lane Ends, and Fagley (BD2)
- Barkerend, Thornbury, Eastbrook, Pollard Park, and Undercliffe (BD3)
- Bierley, Laisterdyke, Tong, and Holme Wood (BD4)
- Bankfoot, Little Horton, Marshfields, and Ripleyville (BD5)
- Buttershaw, Wibsey, Woodside, and Odsal (BD6)
- Great Horton, Lidget Green, and Horton Grange (BD7)
- Manningham, Girlington, Four Lane Ends, and Belle Vue (BD8)
- Heaton, Daisy Hill, Chellow Heights, and Chellow Grange (BD9)
- Apperley Bridge, Eccleshill, Idle, Ravenscliffe, and Thackley (BD10)
- Birkenshaw and Drighlington (BD11)
- Low Moor, Oakenshaw, Wyke, and Delph Hill (BD12)
- Cullingworth, Clayton Heights, Denholme, Queensbury, and Thornton (BD13)
- Clayton (BD14)
- Allerton, Norr, Wilsden, and Sandy Lane (BD15)
- Bingley, Cottingley, Eldwick, and Harden (BD16)
- Baildon and Shipley (BD17)
- Saltaire, Windhill, and Wrose (BD18)
- Cleckheaton, Gomersal, and Scholes (BD19)
- Cononley, Cross Hills, Silsden, Steeton, and Sutton-in-Craven (BD20)
- Hainworth and Keighley (BD21)
- Cowling, Haworth, Oakworth, and Oxenhope (BD22)
Can you put glass in a recycling bin in Bradford?
You can put glass bottles and glass jars in your grey household recycling bin in Bradford. Ensure these are clean and dry and not in a plastic bag. If you have lots of glass items to recycle at home, you can take them to a nearby bottle bank or one of the eight HWRCs in the Bradford district.
How often is commercial glass waste collected in Bradford?
Commercial glass waste collections in Bradford are available every day, week, or fortnight. One-off and ad-hoc glass waste collections are also possible in some cases. Combine the right size of glass recycling bins with a collection schedule to suit your business needs to ensure all waste glass is removed regularly.