Harrogate is home to more than 13,000 businesses with health, accommodation, food services, finance, and insurance the leading industries. Many of these businesses have offices in the town centre as well as in prominent business parks such as Hornbeam Park and Cardale Park. We provide office clearance services anywhere in Harrogate.
At Divert we can clear all sorts of office waste in Harrogate from any office, including single and multi-floor ones and home offices. It could be to get rid of furniture and appliances if you’re moving to a new office, renovating your existing space, or leaving at the end of a lease. All office waste in Harrogate is diverted away from landfill – sent for recycling, reuse, and responsible disposal, depending on its type and condition.
Office Clearance in Harrogate
Get a quick quote
Get a quick FREE quote for your office clearance
- Quote within 1 hour
- All types of office waste
- Claim your free bins
- Clearances across Harrogate
Harrogate office waste removals
We can remove all sorts of waste from offices in Harrogate, such as:
- Furniture – tables, desks, chairs, and sofas
- WEEE – computers, printers, and photocopiers
- Bulky waste – filing cabinets and other storage
- White goods – fridge freezers, dishwashers, and microwaves
- Confidential waste – documents containing personal details
How office clearance in Harrogate works
Request a free no obligation quote for an office clearance in Harrogate. This is based on the type and amount of waste you need removing, where the office is, and when you want it removed. Once you’ve got the quote and are happy with the price we can book a date for your office clearance.
One of our purple vans with a couple of our professional team will come out to your office and load everything up. You don’t have to worry about any lifting or carrying as they’ll do all the backbreaking work. Then they’ll drive it to a nearby North Yorkshire waste transfer station.
All the waste will be checked, sorted, and sent for responsible disposal away from landfill. Any furniture such as desks and chairs in good condition may be donated or reused, while anything not in a usable condition will be recycled or disposed of properly. You’ll receive a free duty of care certificate for added peace of mind.
Who needs an office clearance in Harrogate?
An office clearance in Harrogate helps you get rid of lots of waste in one go. It helps businesses moving to new, bigger premises in Harrogate dispose of any items they won’t take with them. Companies renovating office space and clearing out old furniture, carpets, cabinets, and other items also benefit from office clearance services.
As a business, you must be a licensed waste carrier to transport any waste for disposal. Using a professional service such as Divert saves time, effort, and money while ensuring all office waste in Harrogate is removed and disposed of safely and legally.
We can help home offices and commercial offices get rid of any waste when:
- Moving out of an office in Harrogate.
- Renovating a Harrogate office.
- Disposing of broken printers, computers, and appliances.
- Clearing out waste left behind by the previous owners or tenants.
- Sorting out your Harrogate home office.
Get a free quote
Local recycling centres in Harrogate
There are two main household waste recycling centres (HWRCs) in Harrogate – Harrogate HWRC and West Harrogate HWRC. Residents can dispose of domestic waste at either site, but commercial office waste is only accepted at West Harrogate HWRC. You must be a licensed waste carrier and need a vehicle permit to dispose of office waste.
Harrogate households can get rid of rubbish including furniture, many electrical items, white goods, and other appliances at either site. Furniture with current fire labels attached (where relevant) and appliances in a usable condition can be left for reuse at either HWRC for free. Charges apply to dispose of most types of commercial waste, including items from a home office.
Donating office waste in Harrogate
Plenty of waste items from your office can be donated to local charities in and around Harrogate. Old furniture, working electrical appliances, and even rolls of carpet in some cases are all accepted by various charities. Some even offer a free collection service for easy and convenient donations.
Reusing items is always better than recycling where possible, as it saves on the energy required and supports a good cause. Consider donating to these Harrogate charities when working out what needs removing from your office when you’re renovating, moving, or having a clear-out:
- Essential Needs – takes furniture and electricals with a collection service in Harrogate. Items are reused by people on low incomes or income-based benefits.
- Freecycle – you could list items from your home office in Harrogate for free for other residents online. Include collection as required for extra convenience.
- Saint Michael’s Hospice – good condition furniture and some electricals are accepted, which are resold in the House & Home shop in Harrogate.
- Yorkshire Cancer Research – furniture and other items are collected for free from households within a 10-mile radius of their Harrogate shops or donation centre. Businesses can drop items off at the donation centre at Hornbeam Park.
- British Heart Foundation – provides free collection of furniture, electricals, and white goods for resale in their Harrogate and Ripon shops.
- British Red Cross – the shop in Harrogate town centre accepts donations of furniture and some electrical items.
- Shelter – all sorts of items can be donated but check with the shop on Commercial Street first to make sure.
Why use Divert for office clearance in Harrogate?
Any office clearance in Harrogate is a big task but with help from Divert, our professional team make it quick and easy. They’ll remove all the items you’re getting rid of at a time and date that suits your schedule, saving you the effort. Offices of any shape, size, and location across Harrogate are covered.
With a free no obligation quote you can see the costs upfront, tailored to your exact office waste removal needs. Plus, we divert all waste away from landfill, which saves your business money on landfill tax and helps the local environment. It’s a cost-effective and green solution.
We’re based in North Yorkshire and have great connections to waste sites across England’s largest county. Our drivers know the spa town and wider district well. This helps us deliver a local approach to office clearances in Harrogate for a fast, flexible, and affordable way to get rid of your office waste.
- All types of office waste collected
- Office clearances anywhere in Harrogate
- Free no obligation quote for collections
- Fixed prices with no hidden fees
- Office waste diverted away from landfill
Clearances across Harrogate
Reliable waste removal
Fantastic service all round – full office clearanceHeidi
Alyssa dealt with my initial online query and gave me all the information I needed. Michael made a site visit to assess what was required as we had a full office with desks, chairs, cupboards, electricals etc. to clear.
Our office is on the 1st floor and we need to clear everything using the lift. The 3 people who came on the day (I only got Carl’s name unfortunately) were fantastic – really friendly, knew what they were doing in terms of dismantling all the desks etc and got everything done in the time specified.
Really happy with the service we received from everyone we dealt with and would definitely recommend Divert Waste.
Arrange a Harrogate office clearance todayGet a free quote for an office clearance in Harrogate – call 0333 444 0118 or contact us online. Provide a few details about what you need removing, where your office is, and when for a tailored price. Speak to one of our friendly team for any help, advice, and to book a Harrogate office clearance.
Get a free quote
Where can I book an office clearance in Harrogate?
Home and commercial office clearances are available anywhere in Harrogate and the surrounding towns and villages. We can remove office waste from offices in the centre of the spa town, from nearby business parks such as Hornbeak Park, and out to nearby towns including Ripley, Ripon, and Knaresborough. Arrange office clearance anywhere with an HG postcode:
- Harrogate town centre, Jennyfields, Duchy, New Park, and High Harrogate (HG1)
- Pannal Ash, Hornbeam Park, Rossett, Oatlands, and Woodlands (HG2)
- Pannal, Burn Bridge, Pateley Bridge, Glasshouses, Ripley, Killinghall, Kirkby Overblow, Spofforth, Beckwithshaw, and Follifoot (HG3)
- Ripon, Masham, Wath, Leighton, and Eavestone (HG4)
- Knaresborough, Staveley, Allerton, Plompton, and Flaxby (HG5)
What size offices can you clear in Harrogate?
We can help clear any size of office anywhere in Harrogate. Our team can remove items from a home office in central Harrogate to old desks and chairs from a first-floor office in a local business park. Request a free quote and we’ll ask for details about the waste and office size.
This ensures you get an accurate price and that we send out the best vans and team of professionals to complete the job effectively.
How long does an office clearance in Harrogate take?
Our professional team work quickly and efficiently to clear your Harrogate office but how long it takes depends on a few factors. The types and amount of waste you need removing, the size of your office, accessibility, and its location all affect the speed. We can provide an estimate when you get a free no obligation quote.
We’ll send out the best vans and team to clear your office in Harrogate as quickly as possible based on the details you provide. Some jobs may require extra trips or vans, but we’ll let you know in advance if this is the case.