Remove the stress and effort involved in a house, garden, or office clearance with a man and van in Wakefield. A team of professionals will lift and load everything into the van, even if you’re just getting rid of many bags of waste or big items at once, saving you the hassle.
Using a man with a van in Wakefield Is fast, flexible, and cost-effective – especially compared to hiring a skip. There’s no need for a skip delivery or any permits and we remove everything in one go. All waste we collect is diverted away from landfill too, helping you look after the West Yorkshire city’s environment.
Man with a Van in Wakefield
Get a quick quote
Get a quick FREE quote for your waste
- Quote within 1 hour
- All types of waste
- Claim your free bins
- Collections across Wakefield
Wakefield man and van removals
Book a man and van in Wakefield to remove:
- Old furniture
- Garden waste
- Electrical items
- General waste
- Building materials
- Cardboard, paper, and packaging
How our Wakefield man with a van service works
Start with a free no obligation quote tailored to what you need a Wakefield man with a van to collect. The type and amount of waste, where in Wakefield you need it removed from and when affects the price. If you’re happy with it we’ll book a time and date for your removal.
One of our purple vans and two of our professionals will come to the address. They’ll pick up, carry, and load everything into the van, from bags of rubbish to bulky items. Let us know if anything needs more than two pairs of hands and we’ll send out a bigger team to ensure everything is removed easily.
Once everything is loaded up they’ll transport it to a nearby waste transfer station in and around Wakefield. It’s emptied, checked, sorted, and sent for responsible disposal away from landfill. Anything in working and good condition may be donated for reuse, while most of the waste will be recycled or used to create energy.
Who needs a man and van in Wakefield?
The 132,000 households in Wakefield all benefit from a man and van service at certain times. Wakefield Council provide general waste and recycling bins for your daily rubbish, but a man with a van can help with those big projects and clear-outs. This includes home renovations, garden refurbishments, or just getting rid of bulky waste items.
Sometimes lots of waste might have built up in your garage or shed that you keep meaning to take to the tip. A man with a van in Wakefield can get it all removed in one go at a time and date that suits you. Good times to consider a Wakefield man and van are to:
- Dispose of big and bulky items, such as furniture, or lots of waste bags when moving home (selling or leaving a rented property).
- Get rid of unwanted chairs, desks, furniture, and electrical equipment when renovating an office.
- Have lots of green waste removed responsibly when preparing your garden for summer, changing the landscape, or getting rid of fencing and outdoor furniture.
- Make space in your home, garage, or shed by finally getting rid of waste items you’ve had stored up for ages.
- Clear a rented property as a landlord to get it in good shape for new tenants.
Get a free quote
Why use Divert’s man and van service in Wakefield?
A Wakefield man with a van makes getting rid of your rubbish anywhere in and around the West Yorkshire city easy. Our team of professionals do all the heavy lifting, you can arrange removal at a time and date that suits you, and everything is collected at once. All waste is diverted away from landfill too.
Divert’s man and van service in Wakefield saves you time, effort, and money compared to hiring a skip or driving to the tip. We offer fixed prices that include labour costs when you request a free no obligation quote with an upfront cost that has no hidden surprises.
At Divert, we’re based in Yorkshire and have strong connections to waste sites across the region. Our drivers and customer service team know Wakefield and the wider district well to deliver a truly local service. This ensures we provide a fast, flexible, and cost-effective man and van service in Wakefield.
- Any type of waste removed in Wakefield
- Reliable Wakefield man and van rubbish removals
- Free no obligation quote
- Fixed prices including labour costs with no hidden fees
- Waste diverted away from landfill
Flexible waste collections
Reilable rubbish removal
Book a man and van in WakefieldGet a free quote for a man and van in Wakefield today – call 0333 444 0118 or contact us online. Simply let us know what waste you need collecting, how much you’ve got, where it needs removing from and when. One of our friendly and expert team can answer any questions and advise on the best solution for your needs.
Get a free quote
Where can I book a man with a van in Wakefield?
Book a man with a van anywhere in Wakefield and the surrounding towns and villages. Our purple vans can come and remove waste from homes in Outwood and Sandal, out to Featherstone, Normanton, Mirfield, Batley, and beyond. Anywhere with a WF postcode is covered. Arrange a man and van in Wakefield in:
- Wakefield city centre, Outwood, Eastmoor, and Agbrigg (WF1)
- Alverthorpe, Kirkhamgate, Newmillerdam, Sandal, Walton, and Wrenthorpe (WF2)
- Carlton, East Ardsley, Lofthouse, Robin Hood, Stanley, Thorpe, and Tingley (WF3)
- Crofton, Flockton, Horbury, Netherton, Ryhill, West Bretton, and Woolley (WF4)
- Ossett, Gawthorpe, and Healey (WF5)
- Normanton and Altofts (WF6)
- Featherstone, Ackton, Ackworth Moor Top, and Purston Jaglin (WF7)
- Pontefract, Kirk Smeaton, Little Smeaton, and Thorpe Audlin (WF8)
- South Elmsall, South Kirkby, Upton, Fitzwilliam, Hemsworth, and Kinsley (WF9)
- Castleford, Glasshoughton, Allerton Bywater, Ledston, and New Fryston (WF10)
- Knottingley, Brotherton, Fairburn, and Byram (WF11)
- Dewsbury, Thornhill, Briestfield, and Chickenley (WF12)
- Ravensthorpe, Dewsbury Moor, and Staincliffe (WF13)
- Mirfield, Battyeford, and Hopton (WF14)
- Liversedge, Hartshead, Hightown, and Roberttown (WF15)
- Heckmondwike (WF16)
- Batley, Birstall, Hanging Heaton, Soothill, and Staincliffe (WF17)
Why should you avoid using a skip for rubbish removal in Wakefield?
Using a skip to get rid of rubbish in Wakefield involves the extra time and money to deliver and collect it. This extra trip uses more fuel too, which isn’t good for the environment. Plus, you either need space on private land or a permit to place it on public land (such as the street) outside your home or business.
With a man and van in Wakefield, everything is collected and removed in one trip on the same day. It’s more environmentally friendly, faster, and cost-effective. This saves you the extra time, costs, and effort that hiring a skip often involves.
How much does man and van hire in Wakefield cost?
The cost of man and van hire in Wakefield varies depending on the type and amount of rubbish you need removed, the address, and when you need it collected. The easiest way to get a price is to request a free no obligation quote that’s tailored to your needs. All labour costs are included with a fixed price.
General costs for man and van hire in Wakefield are:
- Small load – from £59.99
- Medium load – from £149.99
- Large load – from £219.99
- Extra-large load – from £299.99