There are more than 16,000 businesses in Bradford that employ around a quarter of a million people. They contribute significantly to the West Yorkshire city’s economy. And many of them use office space in the city centre, surrounding towns, and elsewhere such as the Bradford Chamber Business Park.
At Divert we offer office clearance in Bradford for any business (or home office) anywhere in the city. Whether you’re undergoing renovations, moving out and into bigger premises, or simply clearing out your home office, we can help. Plus, as our name suggests, we divert all office waste in Bradford away from landfill, recycling, reusing, and disposing of it responsibly.
Office Clearance in Bradford
Get a quick quote
Get a quick FREE quote for your waste
- Quote within 1 hour
- All types of waste
- Claim your free bins
- Collections across Bradford
Bradford office waste removal services
Our Bradford office clearance services include the removal of:
- Furniture – tables, desks, chairs, and sofas
- WEEE – computers, printers, and photocopiers
- Bulky waste – filing cabinets and other storage
- White goods – fridge freezers, dishwashers, and microwaves
- Confidential waste – documents containing personal details
How office clearance in Bradford works
Begin with a free no obligation quote for an office clearance in Bradford, based on its location, the type and amount of waste you want removed and when. If you’re happy with the price then we’ll book your Bradford office clearance for a time and date that suits you.
On the day one of our purple vans with two or more of our team will come out to your office. They’ll lift and carry all the items out of your office and load them into the van, saving you time and effort. As licensed waste carriers you’re in safe hands. The waste is then transported to a nearby waste transfer station.
It’s then checked and sorted. We divert all office waste in Bradford away from landfill, so anything in a usable condition might be given to charity or a community cause. Everything else will be sent for recycling or safe disposal depending on the items and their material. You’ll receive a free duty of care certificate confirming its responsible removal and disposal.
Who needs an office clearance in Bradford?
Businesses moving offices in Bradford, those preparing for renovations, and home office clear-outs are all reasons for an office clearance. Taking out furniture, electrical appliances, and other bulky items can be time-consuming. Plus, you need to be a licensed waste carrier when removing any waste items from a business.
Using professional Bradford waste clearance services with licensed waste carriers, such as Divert, is quick, safe, and cost-effective. It’s ideal for offices of any size and whether you own or rent the office space
Key times when office clearance in Bradford helps are when:
- Moving out of a Bradford office and getting rid of furniture and other items.
- Renovating an office and replacing old desks, chairs, and other furniture.
- Disposing of broken items, such as old printers, computers, and other devices.
- Clearing away any waste left behind in your new office by the previous owners or tenants.
- Sorting out your home office in Bradford and getting rid of a desk, chair, computer, or any other items.
Local recycling centres in Bradford
Bradford has eight household waste recycling centres (HWRCs), where residents can take all sorts of domestic waste. However, you can only dispose of commercial waste at two waste transfer stations – Bowling Back Lane and Keighley. This includes any furniture, appliances, and other waste from an office in Bradford.
Only licensed waste carriers can use these waste transfer stations to get rid of office waste. You also need a van permit if visiting in a van, pickup, with a trailer, or any other commercial vehicle. You can dispose of many types of household waste including furniture and electricals from a home office that’s not used for commercial purposes.
Charges apply at a minimum of £143 per tonne to dispose of any commercial waste. It’s £309 per tonne with a minimum charge of £30.90 for commercial sofas, chairs, and cushioned seating that class as Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs) waste.
Donating Bradford office waste
What may be waste to your business or household could be used by someone else. Many charities across Bradford accept donations of old furniture, working electricals and appliances, and other items from commercial and home offices. It’s a sustainable choice that avoids adding to landfill and using energy and materials to create new products.
Most donations are often sold in various charity shops to raise funds for the cause or given to those in need. As an added convenience, many also provide free collection services. If your old furniture, appliances, and other items from an office in Bradford are in decent condition, consider donating them to:
- British Heart Foundation – has a free collection service for bulky items including furniture and appliances, which are sold in Bradford’s BHF furniture and electrical store.
- Keighley Furniture Project – also has a free collection service for furniture from households in the Keighley and Skipton areas. It’s reused, upcycled, and recycled.
- Newlands Furniture Service – provides free collection service of big items including furniture and appliances from households within 15 miles.
- RSPCA – free collections are available of furniture. These are taken to the Halifax, Huddersfield, Bradford and District Branch, before being resold in 10 shops across the region.
- Scraptastic – this scrap store in Shipley accepts all sorts of office waste. Simply send a photo of the item(s) to them and they’ll let you know if it’ll be accepted or not.
- Freecycle and Freegle – list any items from your Bradford office on either site for residents to pick up for free.
Why use Divert for office clearance in Bradford?
Getting rid of any office waste in Bradford can be a big job – whether it’s just one old desk or clearing out everything. Save time, money, and effort clearing an office of any size, shape, and location anywhere in Bradford with Divert. Our team do all the heavy lifting so you don’t have to.
Fixed prices include all labour costs so you can budget easily when you get a free no obligation quote. Plus, we divert all office waste in Bradford away from landfill to reduce your impact on the environment. For businesses, this saves further costs by reducing how much landfill tax you pay.
We’re based in Yorkshire, which helps us provide a truly local approach to clearing offices in Bradford. Close connections to waste sites in the city and a team of licensed waste carriers who know the area well ensure all your office waste is removed and disposed of safely and effectively.
- All types of office waste collected
- Office clearances anywhere in Bradford
- Free no obligation quote for collections
- Fixed prices with no hidden fees
- Office waste diverted away from landfill
Reliable office clearances
Clearances across Bradford
Fantastic service all round – full office clearanceHeidi
Alyssa dealt with my initial online query and gave me all the information I needed. Michael made a site visit to assess what was required as we had a full office with desks, chairs, cupboards, electricals etc. to clear.
Our office is on the 1st floor and we need to clear everything using the lift. The 3 people who came on the day (I only got Carl’s name unfortunately) were fantastic – really friendly, knew what they were doing in terms of dismantling all the desks etc and got everything done in the time specified.
Really happy with the service we received from everyone we dealt with and would definitely recommend Divert Waste.
Arrange a Bradford office clearance todayGet a free quote for office clearance in Bradford – call 0333 444 0118 or contact us online. Simply let us know the types and number of items you want collecting, where your office is, and when you need it cleared. If you’ve got any questions, one of our friendly team can help.
Get a free quote
Where can I book an office clearance in Bradford?
Commercial and home office clearances are available anywhere with a BD postcode. Our team can remove your waste from an office in Bradford city centre, Shipley, and Keighley, as well as help clear home offices across the wider district. Book an office clearance in Bradford in:
- Bradford City Centre, Little Germany, and City Park (BD1)
- Eccleshill, Five Lane Ends, and Fagley (BD2)
- Barkerend, Thornbury, Eastbrook, Pollard Park, and Undercliffe (BD3)
- Bierley, Laisterdyke, Tong, and Holme Wood (BD4)
- Bankfoot, Little Horton, Marshfields, and Ripleyville (BD5)
- Buttershaw, Wibsey, Woodside, and Odsal (BD6)
- Great Horton, Lidget Green, and Horton Grange (BD7)
- Manningham, Girlington, Four Lane Ends, and Belle Vue (BD8)
- Heaton, Daisy Hill, Chellow Heights, and Chellow Grange (BD9)
- Apperley Bridge, Eccleshill, Idle, Ravenscliffe, and Thackley (BD10)
- Birkenshaw and Drighlington (BD11)
- Low Moor, Oakenshaw, Wyke, and Delph Hill (BD12)
- Cullingworth, Clayton Heights, Denholme, Queensbury, and Thornton (BD13)
- Clayton (BD14)
- Allerton, Norr, Wilsden, and Sandy Lane (BD15)
- Bingley, Cottingley, Eldwick, and Harden (BD16)
- Baildon and Shipley (BD17)
- Saltaire, Windhill, and Wrose (BD18)
- Cleckheaton, Gomersal, and Scholes (BD19)
- Cononley, Cross Hills, Silsden, Steeton, and Sutton-in-Craven (BD20)
- Hainworth and Keighley (BD21)
- Cowling, Haworth, Oakworth, and Oxenhope (BD22)
What office sizes in Bradford can you clear?
Any size of office in Bradford can be cleared with Divert. We can help remove a few items from a small home office to clear an entire floor of old desks and chairs. When you request a free quote we’ll ask for details about the size of your office and the waste that needs removing.
How long does an office clearance in Bradford take?
How long an office clearance in Bradford takes depends on the size of your office space, what needs removing, and any access issues. Once you’ve told us what you need removed and provided a few details about the office to get a free quote, we can advise on how long it’s likely to take.
Our team work quickly and efficiently to speed up the process. However, some office clearances may involve more than one trip in one of our vans, and the location of your office can also affect how long it takes.