The Leeds skyline is forever changing with new office blocks popping up all over. There are more than 32,000 VAT-registered businesses in Leeds, as well as over 6,000 SMEs, with financial and business services accounting for more than a third of all companies in the city. Many of these use office space in some shape or form.
As businesses grow and adapt in Leeds’ thriving business habitat, so does their office space. At Divert we provide office clearance in Leeds for companies of any size, industry, and location. Whether you’re moving into a new bigger space or renovating your current office, we can provide a quick and cost-effective office waste removal service.
Office Clearance in Leeds
Get a quick quote
Get a quick FREE quote for your waste
- Quote within 1 hour
- All types of office waste
- Claim your free bins
- We cover all of Leeds
Leeds office waste removal services
Arrange fast and efficient removal of all sorts of office waste in Leeds including:
- Furniture – tables, desks, chairs, and sofas
- WEEE – computers, printers, and photocopiers
- Bulky waste – filing cabinets and other storage
- White goods – fridge freezers, dishwashers, and microwaves
- Confidential waste – documents containing personal details
How office clearance in Leeds works
Start by getting a free quote for office clearance in Leeds based on your location, the type and number of items you need removed and when. Then we can book a time and day for your office clearance that fits in with your schedule.
Depending on the scale of the job, we’ll send out one or more of our purple Divert vans with two or more of our team to remove your office waste in Leeds. They’re licensed waste carriers and will do all the heavy lifting to remove any furniture, electronics, appliances, and bags of waste.
Once the van is full they’ll transport it to a nearby waste transfer station in Leeds. The waste will be sorted by type and checked, then sent for reuse or recycling depending on its condition. For example, any old wooden office furniture that’s beyond repair may be sent for recycling with other wood materials.
We aim to divert as much of your office waste in Leeds away from landfill. Where possible any furniture and appliances in a working or decent condition may be reused. Any in a poor condition or that don’t work will be safely recycled or incinerated to generate energy where possible.
Who needs an office clearance in Leeds?
Any organisation that uses an office anywhere in and around Leeds can benefit from clearance services. Removing furniture, appliances, and other bulky items can be a challenging and time-consuming job, whether you own or rent an office in Leeds.
Professional office clearance saves time, so you can focus on building your business. We can also help clear home offices.
Some of the main times when you might need an office clearance in Leeds include when:
- Moving out of an office in Leeds to a bigger one and disposing of things you won’t be taking with you.
- Refurbishing your current office, whether you’re bringing in fresh furniture to match a new colour scheme or updating the kitchen.
- Throwing away broken appliances, damaged furniture, or other bulky items you no longer need in your office.
- Clearing any waste left behind from previous owners or tenants in a new office you’ve moved into.
- Getting rid of a desk, computer, furniture, or other waste from your home office in Leeds.
Get a free quote
Donating office supplies in Leeds
Many types of furniture, electrical items, and white goods in working and decent condition from an office can be donated and reused in Leeds. This is a sustainable option if you’re updating your office and such items can be used in someone else’s office or home. It saves energy and effort.
Many charities in Leeds accept old office furniture, working electrical items, white goods, and many other items. Some even offer a free collection service from your home or commercial office in Leeds. These include:
- Leeds and Moortown Furniture Store – can collect tables, chairs, storage, and even mirrors but doesn’t accept electrical appliances or white goods.
- Revive Leeds – takes all sorts of furniture and electrical goods in working condition at two sites in Kirkstall and Seacroft, but doesn’t offer a collection service.
- SLATE – furniture, white goods, and small electronic items in usable condition are all accepted and they offer a collection service. Items are resold in shops in Hunslet and Armley that provide work and training opportunities for people with learning disabilities.
- Emmaus Leeds – offers a collection service for furniture, white goods, and small electricals in a good condition. They’re resold in their shops that support homeless people in the community.
- St Gemma’s Hospice – free collection is available for furniture and small electrical items in good, working condition. They don’t accept large white goods. Items are sold in their shops to support care for people in Leeds and the surrounding area with life-limiting and terminal illnesses.
Why use Divert for office clearance in Leeds?
Clearing a Leeds office can be a big task. At Divert we help make the job as quick, effortless, and flexible to meet your needs as possible. Get a free no obligation quote based on the office waste you need removing, where from, and when. Our fixed prices include labour costs for a straightforward price.
Licensed waste carriers will remove all the items from your office, saving you time and effort. They’ll transport them to a local waste transfer station in Leeds for safe, legal, and responsible disposal – ensuring your waste doesn’t negatively affect the environment. Diverting it away from landfill saves your business more money on landfill tax too.
Our team are based in Yorkshire with a great knowledge of Leeds, its streets, and waste management sites. This helps us deliver a fast, efficient, and cost-effective office clearance anywhere across Leeds and the surrounding areas.
- All types of office waste collected
- Office clearances anywhere in Leeds
- Free no obligation quote for collections
- Fixed prices with no hidden fees
- Office waste diverted away from landfill
Collections across Leeds
Reliable waste removal
Fantastic service all round – full office clearanceHeidi
Alyssa dealt with my initial online query and gave me all the information I needed. Michael made a site visit to assess what was required as we had a full office with desks, chairs, cupboards, electricals etc. to clear.
Our office is on the 1st floor and we need to clear everything using the lift. The 3 people who came on the day (I only got Carl’s name unfortunately) were fantastic – really friendly, knew what they were doing in terms of dismantling all the desks etc and got everything done in the time specified.
Really happy with the service we received from everyone we dealt with and would definitely recommend Divert Waste.
Arrange a Leeds office clearance todayGet a free quote for an office clearance in Leeds – call 0333 444 0118 or contact us online. Provide a few details about where your office is, when you want it cleared, and what needs removing. One of our friendly and expert team can answer any questions and book an office clearance today.
Get a free quote
Where can I book an office clearance in Leeds?
Office clearances are available anywhere in Leeds and the surrounding area. We can help remove your waste whether you run a central office in Wellington Place, rent a small space in Headingley, or have an office at Lawnswood Business Park or anywhere else in Leeds. Our home office clearance services also cover all of the city.
Book an office clearance in:
- Leeds city centre (LS1)
- Woodhouse and Little London (LS2)
- Burley and Kirkstall (LS3 and LS4)
- Headingley, Hyde Park, and Meanwood (LS6)
- Chapel Allerton, Chapeltown, and Sheepscar (LS7)
- Roundhay, Harehills, and Oakwood (LS8)
- Burmantofts, East End Park, and Halton Moor (LS9)
- Hunslet, Middleton, and Stourton (LS10)
- Beeston, Cottingley, and Holbeck (LS11)
- Armley, Wortley, and New Farnley (LS12)
- Bramley, Moorside, and Rodley (LS13)
- Seacroft, Thorner, and Killingbeck (LS14)
- Cross Gates, Colton, and Temple Newsham (LS15)
- Adel, Cookridge, Lawnswood, and Bramhope (LS16)
- Alwoodley, Moortown, Shadwell, and Harewood (LS17)
- Horsforth (LS18)
- Yeadon, Rawdon, and Carlton (LS19)
- Guiseley (LS20)
- Otley (LS21)
- Methley, Rothwell, and Woodlesford (LS26)
Morley, Churwell, and Gildersome (LS27)
What size offices can you clear in Leeds?
We can help clear offices of any size in Leeds – from a small home office to bustling city centre premises. Simply let us know where your office is and an estimate of the types and amount of waste you need removing. Please provide details of any access issues (including what floor your office is on).
This ensures we can send out the best team and vehicles to clear your office effectively, based on its size and location.
How long does a Leeds office clearance take?
Our team work quickly and efficiently but how long an office clearance takes in Leeds depends on a few factors. Where your office is, its size, how easy it is to access, and the amount and type of waste all affect the length of time an office clearance in Leeds takes.
When you get a free quote, we can provide a rough estimate of how long it should take based on such details. We’ll ensure the right number of vehicles and team members are sent out to tackle your office clearance as quickly as possible. That’s why you must provide us with information about access and the amount of waste.